TACTICAL TRAINING SIMULATORS
Integrate vehicle crews with operational scenarios in ultra-realistic virtual training environments.
As the sole supplier of Tactical Training Simulator Systems to the South African Army, ThoroughTec has vast experience in satisfying the complex training requirements of modern mechanised forces. From MRAPS and Infantry Combat Vehicles to Armoured Fighting Vehicles and Main Battle Tanks, CYBERWAR Tactical Training Simulator Systems (TTS) will meet all of your armoured vehicle crew training requirements, exceeding your expectations and saving you money!
CYBERWAR Tactical Training Simulator Systems will introduce your trainee drivers, gunners, and commanders to the systems they will be required to operate and fight with, they will learn to work together as a crew, and ultimately combine forces with their comrades to conduct integrated multi-vehicle tactical training exercises up to battalion level. When compared to the costs and logistics required to achieve the same training effect via now redundant conventional training methods, there is no comparison, CYBERWAR Tactical Training Simulators, is the way forward!
Virtual Training Worlds
CYBERWAR TTS Systems utilise ultra-high fidelity 3D Synthetic Environments with realistic macro and micro relief, vegetation, time-of-day and many other environmental effects to provide a flexible true-to-life virtual battle-space for training.
Customised environments, based on geo-specific or geo-typical terrain, are available on request. Artificially intelligent semi-autonomous force entities and industry leading motion, visual and sound effects combine to completely immerse the student in the simulation and guarantee training objectives.
SIMULATED CREW STATIONS
CYBERWAR TTS Systems realistically replicate driver and turret crew operating spaces, where instruments, controls, sensors and fire control systems look, feel and operate just as they do in the real world. All vehicle sub-systems are modelled, and real equipment used where possible, to provide the most realistic training experience possible. Finally, all crew stations and simulated vehicles may be linked for full interoperability on the same virtual battlefield.
Join individually trained operators into vehicle crews and challenge your forces with operational scenarios in vast, ultra-realistic training environments. These crews can communicate via tactical radio networks and operate their simulated vehicles, either independently or at platoon, company or battalion strength in exercises against AI or human-crewed opposition forces.
Using a centralised instructor station, instructors have the ability to command his/her troops in missions, edit scenarios real-time, edit AI combat behaviour and assess operator performance in real-time and post exercise for de-briefing.
HIGH FIDELITY SIMULATION
Simulator fidelity, both in terms of the physical replication of crew stations, systems and controls as well as the functional realism of vehicle and weapon models is fully scalable based on user requirements and budget. ThoroughTec understands the problems your trainers face; CYBERWAR Tactical Training Simulators has a tailored solution for YOU!
CYBERWAR TACTICAL TRAINING SIMULATOR FEATURES
- Massive integrated mechanised force training (> 50 human crewed vehicles)
- Variable fidelity of replicated crew stations, systems and controls
- Multiple motion feedback options, from 1 DOF to 6 DOF
- Tactical 2D Instructor mission / scenario editor
- Exercise database for standardised, impartial training and evaluation
- Real-time operator monitoring and scoring
- High resolution, photo-real 3D graphics
- Highly advanced, intuitive Artificial Intelligence
- Ultra-large synthetic training environments (> 1500km2) tailored to user requirements
- Fully adjustable time-of-day and weather conditions
- High fidelity vehicle performance modelling
- Hyper accurate sensor and weapon system modelling
- Record & replay capable simulated tactical radio net, vehicle intercom and digital PA system
- Realistic damage modelling
- Full 3D After-Action Review
- Detailed trainee performance reporting